THE CISA BOOSTER UNIT OFFERS GREAT FLEXABILTY TO ELECTRIC LOCKS BEING ABLE TO ADAPT VOLTAGE
AND ALLOW OPERATION WITH 12VDC,24VDC,24VAC AS WELL AS THE NORMAL 12VAC.ALSO GUARANTEES
SUFFICIENT POWER SUPPLY TO THE LOCK FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ON ORDERS OVER £50 NET
THE CISA BOOSTER UNIT OFFERS GREAT FLEXABILITY WITH ITS VOLTAGE ADAPTOR IT GUARANTEES PROPER OPERATION WITH VOLTAGES OTHER THAN 12VAC,ABLE TO OPERATE WITH 12VDC,24VAC,24VDC.
IF THE LOCK IS BEING USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH FOR EXAMPLE AN ENTRYPHONE WITH LOW INPUT 250mA
OR UNDERSIZED POWER SUPPLY THE BOOSTER GUARANTEES SUFFICIENT POWER SUPPLY TO THE LOCK.
IF BEING USED WITH THE ELETTRIKA LOCK RANGE IT IS HOUSED UNDER THE LOCK CASE COVER.
Functions BOOSTER is an electronic circuit that allows the following functions to be added to the Elettrika series locks:
• Voltage adaptor for voltages other than 12V ac. BOOSTER guarantees proper operation also with voltages of 12V dc, 24V ac, 24 V dc.
• Reduced input. For all those installations where loads with low current input are needed (for example, interphones with a 250 mA input).
• Undersized power supply BOOSTER guarantees suffi cient power supply to the lock.
• Electric hold open function By installing a switch parallel with/to the opening push-button, the lock can be kept in a continual operable state, i.e. always open with an hold-open function. INSTALLATION ON ELETTRIKA • BOOSTER is installed directly on the frame of Elettrika; it is hidden beneath the case cover and does not impair the product appearance and aspect. Installation on other electrically operated locks
• BOOSTER can also be installed on other types of electrically operated locks (except electric strikers) positioned as close as possible to the lock (except the hold open device).