THIS VO5 LOCK WITH PUSH BUTTON RELEASE ARE EASILY INTERCHANGEABLE WITH MOST COMMON ELECTRIC LOCKS
AND WITH THE SITE SETTABLE ADJUSTABLE BACKSET FROM 50-80MM MAKES REPLACING AN EASY OPTION.
THESE LOCKS ARE IDEAL FOR WOODEN ENTRANCE DOORS.
PLEASE NOTE FOR ORDERING THE VO5 1.7972.712.1 IS FOR RIGHT HAND INWARD OPENING DOORS PLEASE SEE HANDING DIAGRAM BELOW
The V05 electric locks with push button are suitable for doors and pedestrian gates and are interchangeable with the most common electric locks already installed.
The characteristics and finish make them ideal for inside wooden doors.
- Installation: horizontal.
- Backset: adjustable from 50 to 80 mm, by means of a simple operation with the Allen key supplied.
- Double replaceable coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
- Voltage: standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
- Case: one-piece painted steel.
- Cover: painted steel.
- Handle: nylon, and nylon cylinder/push button ring nut.
- Latch: solid brass, self-locking with the device locked.
- Ejector: nickel-plated steel, incorporated into the latch.
- Push button: brass.
- Cylinders: solid brass, fixed internal, loose external.
- Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- if the key is turned from the inside, it is possible to:
- block or activate the button function;
- block or activate the "dogging device" function (possibility to keep the lock always open, if required);
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Striker: steel, adjustable height to compensate for any vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker (caused by weather changes). Self-lubricating nylon support in contact with the ejector.
- Supplied with: steel striker, brass cylinder ring nut, Allen key for backset adjustment and fixing screws.
- Packaging: single box.