THIS VO5 ELECTRIC LOCK WITH PUSH BUTTON RELEASE IS EASILY INTERCHANGEABLE WITH MOST COMMON
ELECTRIC LOCKS ALREADY INSTALLED, REPLACEMENT IS MADE EASY WITH THE SITE SETTABLE BACKSET FROM 50-80MM
THESE LOCKS ARE IDEALLY SUITED TO WOODEN ENTRANCE DOORS
PLEASE NOTE FOR ORDERING THE VO5 1.7972.712.2 IS FOR LEFT HAND INWARD OPENING DOORS PLEASE SEE HANDING DIAGRAM BELOW
The V05 electric locks with push button are suitable for doors and pedestrian gates and are interchangeable with the most common electric locks already installed.
The characteristics and finish make them ideal for inside wooden doors.
- Installation: horizontal.
- Backset: adjustable from 50 to 80 mm, by means of a simple operation with the Allen key supplied.
- Double replaceable coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
- Voltage: standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
- Case: one-piece painted steel.
- Cover: painted steel.
- Handle: nylon, and nylon cylinder/push button ring nut.
- Latch: solid brass, self-locking with the device locked.
- Ejector: nickel-plated steel, incorporated into the latch.
- Push button: brass.
- Cylinders: solid brass, fixed internal, loose external.
- Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- if the key is turned from the inside, it is possible to:
- block or activate the button function;
- block or activate the "dogging device" function (possibility to keep the lock always open, if required);
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Striker: steel, adjustable height to compensate for any vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker (caused by weather changes). Self-lubricating nylon support in contact with the ejector.
- Supplied with: steel striker, brass cylinder ring nut, Allen key for backset adjustment and fixing screws.
- Packaging: single box.