SECURITRON SAM SHEARLOCK - MONITORED - 12/24VDC - 1200lbs/544kg
Capable of working with all access control systems or door entry phone systems,offering secure locking strength at Any Angle for Any Application.
THIS VERY VERSATILE ELECTRIC SHEARLOCK OFFERS FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION OPTIONS,IT IS CAPABLE TO OPERATE IN BOTH VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL POSITIONS,EQUALLY AT HOME ON SWINGING DOORS.
FLUSH OR SURFACE MOUNT EASILY ACCOMMODATED WITH THE OPTIONAL SURFACE MOUNT KIT,THIS SHEARLOCK OFFERS IMPRESSIVE LEVELS OF SECURITY WITH UP TO 1200lbs OF HOLDING FORCE.
THESE LOCKS WILL WORK AS PART OF A STANDALONE 1 DOOR ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM WITH JUST A KEYPAD AND PRESS TO EXIT BUTTON OR PART OF A MORE SOPHISTICATED MULTI DOOR SYSTEM.
This concealed Magnalock is ideal for traffic control or medium security and with its flexible mounting options offer solutions to the most challenging door control situations.
The SAM Shear Aligning Magnalock has mounting options to provide flexible installation for a single door or each leaf on a pair of doors and can be on a sliding, in-swing, out-swing or swing-through door.
It mounts fully concealed into wood, steel, aluminum or Herculite doors in any position: at the header, door edge or threshold.
Shear Aligning Magnalock®
1200 lbs. holding force Shear Aligning Magnalock mounts fully concealed into wood, steel or aluminum doors. SAM can also be installed in any position on the door - top, side or bottom and is ideal for swing through and sliding doors.
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type including mounting brackets
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Lock options include BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor and integrated door position switch
- UL Listed
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Works in conjunction with access control systems
- Holding Force: 1200 lbs. [544 kg]
- Current Draw and Voltage: 320mA at 12VDC; 170mA at 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.