3E Security SB200 Slimline Solenoid Bolt Lock FREE UK SHIPPING!
This 3E Security slimline solenoid bolt door lock offers an excellent level of security for such a compact solution with 450kgs holding force.
By: 3E Security
The 3E Security slimline solenoid bolt door lock is ideal for high security applications that require very flexible installation in timber or metal doors. The solenoid bolt lock can be fixed in a horizontal or vertical position and is a fail safe lock, double monitored with 24V DC and 24V DC. The electric solenoid will work with all types of access control or door entry systems.
- Double monitored, fail safe lock
- Operating voltage 12 and 24V DC
- Current draw 0.35 amps at 12V DC, 0.17 amps at 24V DC
- Holding force up to 450kgs
- Suitable for timber or metal doors, and double action doors
- Can be fixed in horizontal or vertical position with optional surface housing available
Buy the 3E Security SB200 slimline solenoid bolt lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.