ABLOY EL560 Electric Solenoid Lock FREE UK SHIPPING!
The ABLOY EL560 electric solenoid lock is controlled via a handle and features a hardened anti-friction bolt, ideal for wooden and metal doors. Please note that a 65mm back set is standard, but we can supply 55mm, 60mm, 80mm or 100mm – please call for prices and delivery times.
The ABLOY EL560 electric solenoid lock with electric handle control is best suited to medium traffic doors. Install in conjunction with an access control system such as a keypad or proximity reader.
- Business premises, public buildings, hospitals and schools
- Medium to high traffic exit doors
- Medium to high traffic fire rated doors
- Not suitable for use with door automatics
- For use on wooden and metal doors
- Only the outside handle is electrically controlled. The lock can always be opened by the inside handle. Mechanical opening by cylinder is always possible
- Monitored, field changeable, fail secure and fail safe
If you are purchasing the ABLOY EL560 as a replacement electric lock please ensure you have ordered the correct size lockcase (backset size) as we are unable to accept returns for this reason (the backset is measured from the edge of the door to the centre of handle or cylinder). Please call if you require a different size backset to above, such as a 55mm, 60mm, 80mm or 100mm.
Order the ABLOY EL560 electric solenoid lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.