ABLOYEL561 Electric Solenoid Lock fail safe locked
Assa ABLOY EL561 is a handle controlled electric solenoid lock for wooden or metal doors in medium traffic 65mm back set is standard 55mm,60mm,80mm 100mm
The ABLOY EL561 at Electric Locking Systems features a hardened anti-friction bolt and handles controlled via an access control system, such as an electronic keypad or proximity reader. The ABLOY EL561 is monitored, field changeable and fail secure/safe.
- business premises, public buildings, hospitals and schools
- medium to high traffic exit doors
- medium to high traffic fire rated doors
- not suitable for use with door automatics
- for use on wooden and metal doors function:
- handles on both sides of the door are electrically controlled by the access control system.
If you are purchasing the ABLOY EL561 as a replacement electric lock please ensure you have ordered the correct size lockcase (backset size) as we are unable to accept returns for this reason (the backset is measured from the edge of the door to the centre of handle or cylinder).Please note that a 65mm back set is standard but we can supply 55mm, 60mm, 80mm or 100mm – Please call for prices and delivery times if you require a different size backset to above, such as a 55mm, 60mm, 80mm or 100mm.
Order the ABLOY EL561 electric solenoid lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.