ABLOY EL590 Electric Motor Lock FREE UK SHIPPING!
The ABLOY EL590 electric motor lock functions as a push and pull lock for the interior and exterior doors of business and commercial premises, including exit, fire rated and automatic doors.
The ABLOY EL590 electric motor lock at Electric Locking Systems is a push and pull lock for wooden or metal doors with a latch bolt, fail secure from the outside. It functions as a pull outside, inside handle or handle and pull – the door can be opened by pushing or pulling with the access control system is engaged, such as keypad or proximity reader. The inside handle always opens the lock.
The ABLOY EL590 also makes the ideal panic door hardware due to its capability to be fitted to exit, fire rated and automatic doors.
Features of the ABLOY EL590:
- Easily reversible dead bolt and trigger bolt
- Deadbolt throw can be configured to 14 or 20mm (PE590: 14mm only)
- Inside handle operates at all times or can be controlled electrically in two-way access controlled doors (electrically controlled handle won’t meet EN179 or EN1125)
- Meets EN179 and EN1125 for emergency and panic exits and EN1634-1 for fire resistance doors (when inside handle can always be operated and installed with suitable hardware)
- Tested to mechanical resistance standard EN12209
- Tested to draft standards prEN14846
- Retrofits mechanical Scandinavian mortice locks
- Bolt position, handle operation and request to exit (RQE).
- For cylinder indication additional
ABLOY EL590 Technical Specifications
|Operating voltage ±15%||12V DC to 24V DC stabilised|
|Normal||600mnA (with 50N seal force)|
|Normal||250mA (with 50N seal force)|
|Temperature (ºC)||-20 to +60|
|Adjustable delay (secs)||1-20q|
Order the ABLOY E590 electric motor lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.