ACTpro 1050e Keypad & Card Lock
View the ACTpro keypad and card 1050e for 5 to 12V DC locks and IP67 rates, ideal for door access control.
View the ACTpro keypad 1050e for 5 to 12V DC locks and IP67 rated, ideal for door access control.
This reader is a multi-format pin & proximity reader for use with the ACTpro range of products. It supports ACT RFID cards and fobs as well as 3rd party tokens including HID. The ACTpro 1050e can be surface or flush mounted and is suited to both indoor and outdoor installation.
The ACTpro readers may be installed in exposed outdoor conditions (IP67) The maximum distance between the ACTpro reader and the ACTpro controller or door station is 100m with 12V DC (upto 30m with 5 V DC) Use 8 core screened cable to connect the ACTpro reader to the ACTpro controller / door station
The ACTpro readers can be paralleled for entry and exit readers to a maximum current of 500mA if powered from the ACTpro 1500 or ACTpro 100e door stations.
multi-format pin & proximity reader
• ACTPro x cards and fobs supported
• HID cards and fobs supported
• “Clock & Data” or “Wiegand” Output
• tri-colour LED indication
• built-in bleep tone for audible indications
• robust polycarbonate housing
• keypad backlighting (on request)
• potted electronics
• indoor / outdoor (IP67)
• surface / flush
• mounts on standard single gang electrical back box