ACTsmart2 1080 Keypad & Card Lock
View the ACTsmart2 1080 keypad for 1 to 16 doors.
The ACTsmart21080 keypad at Electric Locking Systems can control up to 16 doors. It is a combined reader and controller. It can be standalone (one door), connected together in a master-slave configuration (up to 8 doors) or networked through a PC (up to 16 doors). The reader & controller is in one combined unit, saving significant installation time and cost.
The ACTsmart2 1080 can be very flexible in its operation from a simple standalone single door operation all the way up to a more sophisticated networked PC based system in a master slave configuration up to 16 doors. Using the ACTsmart2 controller act software, enable programmable inputs/outputs, push to exit, door monitoring, door contact, door alarms if ajar or forced, fire alarm overide, interlock, tamper output are a few of the highlights available then.
With its robust ip67 rated polycarbonate housing, the ACTsmart2 1080 offers versatile installations feeling equally at home indoors or outdoors as required, and can be mounted on a standard single gang electrical back box.
• 12-24 Volt AC/DC supply 5 Amp, 30 volt relay, smartlock option for added security
• Combined proximity reader and controller
• 1,000 users (500 if pin & prox)
• Standalone (1 door), master-slave (8 doors) and networkable (16 doors)
• Programmable inputs and outputs: push to exit, door monitoring, door alarm (ajar or forced), fire alarm override, interlock
• Tamper output
• 5 amp, 30 volt dc relay
• Smartlock option for added security
• Robust polycarbonate housing, stainless steel keys
• Keypad backlighting
• Indoor / outdoor (ip67)
• Surface / flush mount options
• Mounts on standard single gang electrical back box
• Can be programmed using
• Programming card (standalone)
• The master keypad (master-slave)
• Actsmart2 software (network)