Adams Rite 1354 Armlock Mini Magnetic Shearlock
View the Adams Rite Armlock 1354 mini magnetic shearlock with dual 12 and 24V DC and 1500kgs of holding force.
By: Adams rite
The Adams Rite Armlock 1354 mini magnetic shearlock at Electric Locking Systems comes with dual 12 and 24V DC and 1500kgs of holding force.
This very versatile electric shearlock offers flexible installation options, it is capable to operate in both vertical or horizontal positions, equally at home on swinging doors.
Flush or surface mount easily accommodated with the optional surface mount kit, this shearlock offers impressive levels of security with up to 1500 kgs. of holding force.
These locks will work as part of a standalone 1 door access control system with just a keypad and press to exit button or part of a more sophisticated multi door system.
The Adams Rite Armlock® 1354 is a mini Electro-Shearmagnet to facilitate remote access where minimal intrusion into the environment is required.
The product caters for single action internal doors or external doors where a form of cover is situated above the doorway to prevent direct rain penetration.
• Compact slim line size – 30mm
• Nominal 1500kg shear holding force
• Adjustable locking time 1-30 secs
• Suitable for door gaps up to 8mm
• Supplied with 3m cable
• Guarantee 1 year
• CE Marked to EMC Directive
• Mortice or surface versions
• Can be fitted into the head or vertical locking stile
• Suitable for aluminium, timber, steel and glass doors
• Suitable for use on aluminium, timber and steel doors
• Magnet Dimensions (excluding shear pins): Mortice magnet: 30mm x 164mm x 25mm. Surface magnet: 38mm x 200mm x 38mm.
• Adjustable Armature: Mortice: 30mm x 164mm x 35mm.
• Surface: 38mm x 200mm x 38mm.
• Magnet Material: Electroless nickel plated steel in aluminium chassis.
• Finish: Surface mounted housing finishes: Standard: Brushed silver, gold or bronze anodised on request.
• Nominal Holding Force: 1500kg (assuming correct installation/alignment).
• Supply Voltage: Dual, 12 or 24vDC.
• Nominal Current Draw: Pull in – 1.5A @ 12vDC, 1.5A @ 24vDC. Holding – 0.5A @ 12vDC, 0.4A @ 24vDC.
• Locking Gaps: Distance between armature face and magnet face: 12vDC: Horizontal/vertical application – 4mm max. 24vDC: Horizontal/vertical application – 5mm max.
• Locking Tolerance: Lateral – ± 2mm. Longitudinal – ± 5mm.
• Door Gap (sensor range): Maximum 8mm
• Locking Time: Factory set at 1-2 seconds, adjustable up to 30 secs.
• Monitoring: Precise anti-tamper monitoring of lock status using “hall effect” switch. Volt free changeover contacts rated @ 24vDC 1A for remote monitoring
• Door Position Contacts: Built-in door position switch. Note that an independent door position switch must be fitted in steel door applications (order 1354-0600 separately).
• Retry Facility: Failure to lock due to slight misalignment will result in the lock automatically retrying, up to a further 10 times, if required.
• Handing: Non-handed
• Cable Length: 3m
• Ambient Temperature: Operating -20°C to +40°C. It is essential to use a fully rectified and regulated PSU with the 1354.
• Note: To achieve immediate release, it is important that the release switch breaks the circuit on the positive supply to the magnet.