Adams Rite 7101 Electric Strike Mortice Lock
View the Adams Rite 7101 electric strike mortice lock with radius aluminium face plate, 907kg holding force, non handed for aluminium doors.
By: Adams Rite
The Adams Rite 7101 electric strike mortice lock at Electric Locking Systems has a radius aluminium face plate, 907kg holding force and is non handed for aluminium doors.
• Suitable for use on aluminium doors
• The compact mechanism fits into an aluminium jamb section as shallow as 44.45mm
• Electrical actuation unlocks the strike jaw, releasing the latchbolt so the door can be opened without operating the latch itself
• 907kg holding force (2000lbs)
• The 7101 has a radiused faceplate for mounting in the rounded nose in the inactive leaf of paired doors.
• Round corners of faceplate to aid installation into aluminium doors
• Facility to change duty from fail-safe to fail-secure and vice-versa
• 3 year guarantee
• Current Draw: 12vAC=1.48A, 12vDC=0.332A,
• 24vAC=0.74A, 24vDC=0.19A (nominal).
• DC intermittent and continuous units are silent,
• AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation
• Voltage Tolerance: ±10%.
• Powered by: Internal solenoid
• Monitoring: (Optional) Single: Latch only, Double: Latch & solenoid.
• Duty: Fail-safe or fail-secure (convertible without additional parts). DC power supply required for fail-safe operation.
• Jaw Strength: 907kg (2000lbs).
• Case: 85.6mm x 28.6mm x 41.6mm. Zinc aluminium alloy.
• Mechanism: Stainless steel internal blocking mechanism
• Strike Opening: 36.5mm x 15.9mm x 12.7mm. Stainless steel bolt retainer jaw.
• Door gap: Minimum 3mm (1⁄8″), operational door gap 3-5mm.
• Faceplate: Aluminium. 123.7mm x 31.8mm. Flat.
• Finishes: Satin Anodised Aluminium
• Subcover: Basic subcover lip will suit a 44.45mm (1 3⁄4″) thick door that closes flush with jamb edge.For extended bolt-on subcovers see ordering codes.
• Standards: ANSI/BHMA 156.5 Grade 1. UL Listed for burglary resistance.