AEL23822FG Slidelock for Sliding doors
Offering a solution for sliding doors to be electrically controlled and linked to any access control system.
The lock is supplied with a roller pin which is captured within the electric lock installed into the door frame or second leaf. When the door is open the pin is recessed into the door and as the door presses onto the second door or frame the pin extends into the lock. If required a fix pin option is available.
Features & Benefits
• Manual activation with European Cylinder
• Stainless Steel Front Plate
• Concealed pin releases when the door is
• Pin diameter 9.5mm, extension 25 mm
• Power supply: 12 or 24V dc
• Current absorbed 1000 mA at 12 V / 500
mA at 24 V
• Slidelock forend is constructed of Stainless
Steel for exposed weather conditions
• Strength of resistance to breaking and
entering: 800kg (7848N)