AEMSF300 Shearlock Fire Rated
Fire rated to EN1634 for 30&60 mins timber doors this shearlock has an impressive holding force of 2000lbs.
With a fire rating to EN1634-1(30&60 mins timber doors) the AEMSF300 complete with Intumescent pack,also offers an impressive holding force of 2000lbs with a combination of magnetic force and interlocking pins.
Offering a very flexible installation option for single or double swing and single or pair of doors and can be fitted either vertical or horizontal.
Fire Tested to EN1634-1 on Timber Doors
for 30mins and 1 Hour
• Fire Test Report No. 341521 dated 29th
Features & Benefits
• Mortice shear electro-magnetic lock is fully concealed and can be fitted to timber or
metal doors (with a minimum door thickness of 44mm)
• Holding force of up to 2000lbf / 8896N /907kgf (dependant on installation details)
• Can be used horizontally in the transom or fitted vertically in the frame jamb
• Door and lock status monitoring
• CE marked
• Black finish
• For fire rating please use intumescent pack
Holding Force 2000 lbs / 8896N
Security Level High
Voltage 12-24V DC
Current A (12/24) 2.2/1.4
Finish Zinc Plated
Operating Temp -30ᵒc to +50ᵒc
Auto Relocking Timer 1-6 seconds (Adjustable )
Fire tested to EN1634-1