AFP3/GR/DP Resettable Call Point for access control
AFP3/GR/DP Resettable Call Point is ideal for any access control system is not only resettable by key, but also a cover to prevent
One of the key reasons for false alarms is due to accidental activation caused by things such
as hospital trolleys, or persons banging the manual call point, causing it to alarm.
The The AFP3 low voltage emergency call points provide emergency override for fail
unlocked electronic locking devices, the AFP3 Resettable Call Point is ideal for any access control system and is not only resettable by key, but also has a cover to prevent accidental activation.
- Features & Benefits
• IP44 (Indoor use only)
• Plastic Resettable Element
• 12/24V DC Operating Voltage
• 12A 125/250V AC Contact Rating
• Red LED with Current Limiting Resistor
• Temperature range -10°C – +55°C
- • ABS Case with Polycarbonate Operating Element
- Transparent Hinged Cover
- Low voltage