AL900 Series Electric Release 12/24V DC/AC
An extremely versatile electric release offering many features and functions whether you require 12 or 24 volt or AC/DC is a simple matter of configuring the wires in a different order on site.
The AL900 series electric releases are an ANSI style door release, complete with stainless steel short or long faceplates for use in metal or timber frame applications. The electric release is designed to work with most leading brand deadlocking night latch locks. Each release is supplied as fail secure operation but can easily be changed to fail safe operation. The releases also have two forms of monitoring, latch (AL900M) or latch with door position versions available (AL900DM).
The electric releases which are shipped as fail secure can be converted to fail safe mode by the simple removal of a screw. The electric releases can also be set 12V or 24V by simply reconfiguring the wires in a different order.
• 1000lbs Holding Force
• Simple Fail Safe/Fail Secure changeover
• Easy installation
• 12/24V AC/DC on Site Settable
• AC Fail Secure only & DC Fail Safe/Fail Secure
• Long and short faceplates are provided
• Easy replacement for most leading brand ANSI electric releases
• Supplied with 250mm of cable
• 25 and 50mm extension lips available
• Power consumption and current draw: 12/24V DC – 300mA
24/24V DC – 150mA
AL900-Fail Locked/Unlocked with Long/Short Faceplate
AL900M-Fail Locked/Unlocked with Long/Short Faceplate (Monitored)
AL900DM-Fail Locked/Unlocked with Long/Short Faceplate (Dual Monitored)
AL900-EL25-25mm Extension Lip(SEE YOU MAY ALSO NEED ABOVE LEFT TO ORDER)
AL900-EL50-50mm Extension Lip(SEE YOU MAY ALSO NEED ABOVE LEFT TO ORDER)