Alpro EB1001 Solenoid Bolt Mortice Lock
View the ALPRO solenoid bolt mortice lock EB1001, with fail safe, dual monitored 12V DC.
SEE PHOTOS FOR SURFACE MOUNT KIT-EB1001/SMHKIT 34MM
The ALPRO EB1001 solenoid bolt mortice lock at Electric Locking Systems allows for remote access and exit control of most timber and metal doors. It is suitable for sliding or swing, single and double action operations.
It can be fitted in the frame or in the door and comes with plug in LED Bolt indicator as standard.
• Concealed mortise mounting
• Auto Relock Function
• Door & Bolt position sensor
• Versatile Installation
• 3 Year Guarantee
• Will work with access control and door entry systems
• Fail Open/Power to Lock
• Stainless steel bolt (15mm diameter and throw) and strike plate provide secure locking. A stainless steel dress plate is provided to cover the brushed aluminium faceplate.
• Voltage 12v DC±15%
• Activating current 1000mA
• Holding current 250mA
• Continuously rated solenoid
• Fully protected against transient & reverse polarity
• Door position switch
• Bolt position indicator
• Designed to provide concealed high security locking on any single or double action, hinged or sliding door in timber or metal for vertical or horizontal mounting.
Auto Relock Function:
• Can be set for 0,3,6 or 9 seconds
• Surface mounting kit in chromate steel EB1001/SMHKIT 34MM