ANSI Switchable Electric Mortice Lock
View the ANSI electric mortice lock for timber or metal doors.
The electric mortice lock at Electric Locking Systems is ideal for timber or metal doors.
There are 2 types available:
• Standard for most applications
• Monitored type which has a snib to monitor the Latchbolt position.
Each unit is supplied with both a Short Faceplate (for Metal) and Long Faceplate (for Timber).
Easy change from Fail Lock to Fail UnLock operation before installation.
• Suitable for Hollow Metal/Aluminium or Timber Door Frames Supplied with both Short and Long Stainless Steel Faceplates Easily Changeable from Fail Locked to Fail UnLocked operation Operating Voltage 12v DC (only 250mA Current Draw)
• Suitable for up to 15mm Latch bolt throw (with 3mm Gap to frame) Long life solenoid – tested up to 1 Million operations
• Up to 2,000lbs Jaw strength
• Monitored version available 2402M (monitors Latch bolt position)
Will work in conjunction with access control systems or entry phone systems.