Securefast Smart Door Lock & MIFARE™ Access Control System
Discover Securefast’s all in one, standalone smart door lock and MIFARE access control system. Using RFID technology, the ASL951BW range is a door lock system offering all the advantages of the standalone system with the benefit of wireless networking. This is ideal for medium to large applications, such as a hotel, university, school, office, hospital and residential access control system. Contact us for no obligation advice or quotations on your project requirements.
The Securefast smart door lock ASL951BW and wireless access control system uses RFID technology which offers an easy to use and secure solution ideal for medium to large installations. The smart access control system includes a battery door lock, plus mains powered door controller to control the electric locking mechanisms, lifts, barriers etc. and management software.
The Securefast wireless access control system ASL951BW can also be used as standalone allowing you to mix and match. The many features of the all in one door lock system include no hardwiring, with a deadbolt for added security thrown on the inside by thumb turn and powered by 4 standard AA batteries. The battery door lock has an outside lever handle free when locked, key override from outside, low battery indicator and Euro and ANSI lock case options. As a MIFARE access control system it is Mifare plus and Desfire ready, and cards can be used for multiple sites and applications, with instant card cancelling and real time logging. It’s an ideal hotel access control system due to its management system (Securefast ASL957) including reader, writer, wireless dongle and software.
Buy the Securefast smart door lock and MIFARE access control system online at Electric Locking Systems. Call us to discuss your project and we can provide no obligation advice.
Features & Benefits
- Lock case has 65mm backset with 93.5mm crs
- Centralised card programming using easy to use Windows based software
- Real time card cancellation and logging
- Fault and battery condition reporting
- Up to 64 locks / doors can be controlled by each base station
- Up to 10,000+ user cards per system
- Each card can be programmed with access to doors, groups and areas with time and date validity and shift control
- Base stations use either Ethernet or USB to communicate around the building with a wireless link to the locks
- Door controllers for electric locking can control 2 doors with the same authorities or read in/read out
- ISO printable or pre-printed cards, tokens ,etc.
- Cards can be used for multiple sites and multiple applications
- Can be set up remotely or on site
- Web browser version available
- Interfaces with leading brand PMS systems
ASL951BW-L SmartLock Wireless Hotel Lockset with key override (Left Handed)
ASL951BW-R SmartLock Wireless Hotel Lockset with key override (Right Handed)
ASL951BW Range OnDoor Smartlock MIFARE™ Network System
Other Useful Products
- 1mm Intumescent for FD30 Timber Fire Doors to suit OnDoor Locksets, 30 minute fire rated
- 2mm Intumescent for FD60 Timber Fire Doors to suit OnDoor Locksets, 60 minute fire rated
- Management system and software (Securefast ASL957)
Fire rated for 60 min. to EN1634-1:2014 on composite timber door.
Intertek Report No. 141222001SHJ-BP-1
Dated 23RD Jan 2015
Certified to EN14846:2008
Classification Code 3-S-5-1-0-J-3-1-2
Intertek Report No. 131014059GZU-001
Dated 14th Oct 2013