CISA 11610 Electric Rim Lock FREE UK SHIPPING!
The CISA 11610 electric rim lock is a dead locking latch bolt system ideal for internal wooden doors with an internal manual exit button, supplied with 3 keys. Please refer to the handing diagram to order the right or left, inward or outward opening CISA 11610.
The CISA 11610 at Electric Locking Systems features a voltage of 12V AC with 60mm backset and comes in fail secure right hand, left hand, outward and inward opening versions. Please refer to the handing diagram for correct ordering of the CISA 11610. With a 500kg lateral thrust and 200kg front load, the 11610 electric lock is ideal for gate and doors in conjunction with a range of access control systems or released via the internal exit button or external rim cylinder. It features a steel grey case and striker.
- Certified up to Security grade 3 according to EN 14846
- Protective barrier against attempts at picking the lock release
- Dead-locking latch bolt: when the door/gate is locked, the withdrawal of the deadbolt blocks the latch bolt
- When voltage is below the minimum rate (12V), the adjustable electric release system ensures the lock can always be opened electrically
- The button on the lock (fitted on certain models) can be blocked by the key, leaving the door/open always open (hold open function)
- Grey painted steel case and floor striker
- 12V ac CE
- Current absorption 2.5A
- External cylinder length 55 mm
The CISA 11610 is supplied with:
- Floor striker
- Instruction sheet
- Fixing screws
- 3 keys
Order the CISA 11610 electric rim lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.