GeoFire Conquest Type 59 Magnetic Fire Door Holder
Discover the GeoFire Conquest Type 59 magnetic fire door holder to control any fire door. An integral part of any fire alarm system, it has 200N of holding force in a robust enclosure, supplied with surface or flush mount plates.
The magnetic fire door holder by GeoFire is designed to hold open fire doors in any areas where easy access is essential in relation to the Equality Act. It can be used in conjunction with any suitable fire alarm systems and requires a 24V DC or 230V AC voltage supply.
The GeoFire magnetic fire door holder is ideal for use in public access areas including hospitals, cinemas, airports, offices, hotels and residential homes.
- UK manufactured
- Approved to BS EN1155:1997 + A1:2003 and CE Marked by an independent test house
- Integral part of any fire alarm system
- 24v DC or 230v AC supply voltage units available
- 200N holding force
- IP51 rating
- Spring loaded pin to give zero residual force
- Adjustable keeper plate and instructions included
- High-quality cost-effective package
- Metal enclosures offer a robust construction
- Easily mountable
- The 230v AC units includes a filter for EMC emissions, internal diodes dissipate any “back EMF” on switch-off, reducing wear at the control unit.
Order the GeoFire Conquest Type 59 magnetic fire door holder online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.
How to fit one
How to fit one
- How to fit one