GeoFire Conquest Type 59 Magnetic Fire Door Holder
View the electromagnetic fire door holder to keep any fire door open. Supplied with surface or flush mount plates.
The electromagnetic fire door holder at Electric Locking Systems can keep any fire door open. Supplied with surface or flush mount plates.
Can be used for any area where easy access is essential for disability discrimination act compliance and in conjunction with any suitable fire alarm.
Applications: The range is ideal for use in public access areas including hospitals, cinemas, airports, offices, hotels and residential homes.
• UK manufactured
• Approved to BS EN1155:1997 + A1:2003 and CE Marked by an independent test house
• Integral part of any fire alarm system
• 24v DC or 230v AC supply voltage units available
• 200N Holding force
• IP51 Rating
• Spring loaded pin to give zero residual force
• Adjustable Keeper Plate and instructions included
• High quality cost effective package
• Metal enclosures offer a robust construction
• Easily Mountable
• AEM0362 & AEM0363 may be flush mounted into a deep single gang back box (not supplied)
• The 230v AC units includes a filter for EMC emissions, internal diodes dissipate any “back EMF” on switch-off, reducing wear at the control unit.