Deedlock AKT4000 Series Access Control Kits FREE UK SHIPPING!
Gain more security for your home or office with Securefast’s Deedlock AKT4000 Series specially manufactured and designed for easy install with option of keypad or fob entry and also a No Touch Access Control Kit for areas of high hygiene.
The Securefast Deedlock AKT4000 series has been designed for easy installation on a single door, with a number of access control options available. The AKT4000 series consists of the following:
- AKT4223 – Single Door Proximity Access Control Kit with Electric Lock Release
- AKT4224 – Single Door Proximity Access Control Kit with Mini Electro-Magnet lock
- AKT4225 – Single Door Keypad Access Control Kit with Electric Lock Release
- AKT4226 – Single Door Keypad Access Control Kit with Mini Electro-Magnet lock
- AKT4227 – Single Door IP65 Keypad Access Control Kit with Mini Electro-Magnet lock
- AKT4228 – Single Door IP65 Keypad Access Control Kit with Electric Lock Release
- AKT4041- Single Door No Touch Access Control Kit for areas of high hygiene, with Mini-Electro-Magnetic Lock,APX-18 Proximity reader ,”No Touch” Exit Switch
If you would like to use the kit with a magnetic lock on an inward opening door, please order the Z&L bracket. We also stock the back up battery. Please see above left you may also need, to order these items.
The AKT4223/4&AKT4041 include 10 fobs, however additional fobs can be ordered, allowing up to 999 users, Please see above left you may also need, to order these items.
The electric release offers the option of fitting with a rim of mortice plate, where as the electro-magnetic lock (minimum holding force of 500lbs) is suitable for outward opening doors. (Brackets available for inward opening)
Supplied with easy to install quick start instructions, the kits come complete with everything you need, except for the cable, which we recommend using eight-core alarm security cable.
The proximity reader accepts up to 999 users and is suitable for internal and external applications with all the electronics securely located internally within the power supply units.
For further information on installation and user guides please see the product information tab above.
Please carefully select your order from the drop down above and add your purchase quantity to your basket.
Order before 5pm for the same day dispatch – free delivery available*!