Deedlock ANSI Electric Strike Rim & Mortice Locks
The Deedlock ANSI electric strike rim and mortice lock releases can be switched between fail secure and fail safe. Suitable for low to medium traffic doors, for use with mortice or rim latches fitted to timber or metal doors.
Deedlock ANSI electric strike rim and mortice locks can be used in conjunction with a variety of access control systems in medium traffic areas. We offer the following:
- AH111 – ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12v dc Fail Locked/Unlocked, Short/Long Faceplate 40.99
- AH111M – ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12v dc Fail Locked/Unlocked, Monitored, Short/Long Faceplate 49.99
- AH113 – Rim Electric Release 12v dc Fail Locked/Unlocked for Inward opening Timber Doors 40.99
Each electric strike is supplied with both, short faceplate (for metal) and long faceplate (for timber) and the ability to easily change from fail secure to fail safe locks.
- 12V DC (only 250mA current draw)
- Satin stainless steel
- 1 year warranty
- Fixings included
- Holding force up to 907kg
- Suitable for up to 15mm latch bolt throw (with 3mm gap to frame)
- Up to 2,000lbs jaw strength
- Long life solenoid tested up to 1 million operations
- Monitored version available (ah111m)
Order the Deedlock ANSI electric strike rim and mortice locks online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.