Deedlock Electro-Magnetic Hold Open Magnets
The Deedlock Electro-magnetic Hold Open Magnets are designed to be used in conjunction with any suitable fire alarm system. They can hold open fire doors in most environments, particularly where the Disability
Discrimination Act has to be considered.
The range is surface mounted in either a plastic or a metal housing, fitted with an integral release
button and supplied complete with an adjustable keeper plate and instructions.
The AEM0352 & AEM0363 magnets can also be floor mounted using the AEMS003 floor mounting bracket.
TO ORDER THE AEMS003 FLOOR MOUNTING BRACKET PLEASE SEE YOU MAY ALSO NEED ABOVE LEFT
Features & Benefits
• UK manufactured
• Approved to BS EN1155:1997 + A1:2003 and
CE Marked by an independent test house
• Integral part of any fire alarm system
• 24v DC or 230v AC supply voltage
• 200N Holding force
• IP51 Rating
• Spring loaded pin to give zero residual force
• Adjustable Keeper Plate and instructions
• High quality cost effective package
• Metal enclosures offer a robust construction
• Easily Mountable
• AEM0362 & AEM0363 may be flush mounted
into a deep single gang back box (not supplied)
• The 230v AC units includes a filter for EMC
emissions, internal diodes dissipate any “back
EMF” on switch-off, reducing wear at the
The range is ideal for use in public access areas including hospitals, cinemas, airports, offices,
hotels and residential homes.