Deedlock Magnetic Shear Locks FREE UK SHIPPING!
Secure your property with Deedlock’s discreet and versatile magnetic shear locks, suitable for internal timber and metal doors, both single or double with an incredible 2000lbs holding force.
Discover the Deedlock magnetic shear lock, ideal if you need to conceal a lock but ensure a high level of security with a holding force up to 2000lbs. The shear maglock can be fitted to timber and metal doors and appears fully concealed within the frame. It is a fire tested magnetic lock to EN1634-1 for 30 minutes or 60 minutes timber fire doors(using intumescent packs To order fire rated shear lock please see AEMSF300 Shearlock) . It can be used horizontally in the transom or fitted vertically in the frame jamb.
The AEM/Shear range of mortice magnetic shear locks provide a stronger holding force due to a central shear pin. They can be installed on a variety of door types including aluminium, wooden, steel or exit doors. The Deedlock shear locks are designed for flush fixing into the frame and door with optional surface housing for narrow
door thickness. In the event of a power failure the lock will release (fail safe option). There is also an adjustable 1-6sec timer to allow the door to close before the power is applied.
We offer 3 variations of the Deedlock magnetic shear lock and surface housing. See below for details:
|AEM/SHEAR-30 –||GS705-30 Mortice Shear Magnet 12-24V Monitored (30mm Wide)|
|AEM/SHEAR-35 –||GS705-30 Mortice Shear Magnet 12-24V Monitored (35mm Wide)|
|AGS705/SUR –||Surface Housing to suit AEM/SHEAR-30 Shear Magnet( to buy surface housing please see you may also need above left)|
For installation and dimensions please see product information tab above
AEM/Shear Range Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Current Draw:
- 12V DC – Pull in:1.9A, Holding: 0.55A (Note: Min 3A PSU Required)
- 24V DC – Pull in:1.2A, Holding: 0.35A (Note: Min 2A PSU Required)
- Magnetic Bond Sensor: (SPDT rated 1A/30V DC) Indicates the locked or unlocked status
- Monitor Output: Locking time delay: 1-6 seconds adjustable
- Operating Temperature:
- Humidity: 0~95% non-condensing.
- Shear Holding Force: AEM/SHEAR-30 – 2000lbs, AEM/SHEAR-35 – 2,200lbs
- Special finishes for magnet and armature plate: Zinc plated
- Door Gap (Between the lock and armature plate) 3mm (1/8”) maximum. (Between the lock and armature plate housing)
- Net Weight: AEM/SHEAR-35: 2.2Kg, AEM/SHEAR-30: 1.8Kg
Order before 12pm for the same day dispatch – free delivery available*!