Dorcas Mortice Sash Lock Electric Release
Discover the Dorcas mortice sash lock, an electric mortice release in stainless steel for low to medium traffic in right and left hand versions.
The Dorcas mortice sash lock is a fail secure lock that works in conjunction with a variety of access control or entry phone systems, and suits most multipoint locks.
We stock the right and left hand versions:
- N412/GEX DIN LEFT: Mortice Sashlock, 12V DC, Fail Locked, Continuously Rated, DIN Left Hand, Stainless Steel
- N412GEX DIN RIGHT: Mortice Sashlock, 12V DC, Fail Locked, Continuously Rated, DIN Right Hand, Stainless Steel
This unit replaces the strike plate of the mortice night latch with a pivoting metal jaw controlled by a low voltage solenoid. The sprung latch sits in the metal jaw, when the solenoid releases the jaw the door can be opened and the latch will relock when the door closes.
- Ideal for domestic or light office situations
- Suitable for maximum latch bolt throw 12mm
- Stainless steel finish faceplate
- Can be used with optional surface rim case
Please refer to the handing diagram to ensure you order the correct lock, see above product Information tab.
Order the Dorcas mortice sash lock electric release online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.