GEM GK350 ANSI Electric Strike
View the GEM GK350 ANSI electric door strike for use with rim night latches, ideal for domestic, office or light commercial applications with low to medium traffic.
The Gianni Gem GK350 ANSI electric strike at Electric Locking Systems are designed for use with night latch locks without deadbolts, having up to 12 mm keeper depth for in-swinging doors. The units are design for use with most hollow metal frames, aluminium frames and wood frames.
Available in 12vdc and 24vdc.
The GEM GK350 works in conjunction with access control systems or entry phone system.
- Easy change from a fail safe to a fail secure electric strike operation before installation.
- Suitable for timber door frames (inward opening doors only)
- Secure fit with side plate which has 3 fixing holes
- Easily changeable from fail locked to fail unlocked
- Operating voltage 12v DC (only 250mA current draw),24VDC option 0.15A at 24VDC
- Suitable for up to 15mm latch bolt throw (with 3mm gap to frame)
- Long life solenoid -tested up to 1 million operations
- Up to 2,000lbs jaw strength
- Black housing c/w stainless steel jaw
Order the GEM GK350 ANSI electric door strike online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.