GEM GL1200NTBR External Standard Stainless Steel Magnet
Secure any private or restricted access perimeter with GEM'S highly durable external magnetic locks, specifically designed for external gates, either wooden or metal.
- Operating voltage 12~24Vdc
- Stainless Steel
- Holding force up to 1200lbs (545kg)
- Weather resistant: IP67
- Vandal resistant
- Standard or face fix
- Voltage tolerance: ±15%.
- Current draw: 460mA at 12Vdc (at temperature 20°C).
- Operating temperature: -10~55°C (14 to 131°F).
- Lock’s surface temperature: Current temperature ±20% (when power is on).
- Magnetic bond sensor monitor output remotely monitors the door lock or unlock status. (N.C. Output-Door opened; N.O. Output-door closed) (SPDT rated 0.25A at 12Vdc).
- Humidity: 0~95% non-condensing.
- Special Zinc finishes for magnet and armature plate.
- Weight: 5.0kg (approx).
- If You Require Z&L Brackets please see above you may also need