GEM Electric Narrow Door Lock ML210 FREE UK SHIPPING!
The GEM ML210 electric lock is a versatile narrow door lock that can be used as a replacement for the Abloy EL412 and Abloy EL413, with an impressive 2000lbs jaw strength pull testing. Alternatively we stock the Gem ML210N SW which operates on a solenoid valve.
The GEM ML210 electric lock features an angled deadlocking latch that can be used on inward and outward opening doors, and double swing doors. The versatile electric door lock can be used to replace the Abloy EL412 and Abloy EL413 and is site settable to be fail safe or fail secure and 12VDC/24VDC. The ML210N SW versiom caters for both 12VDC/AC & 24VDC/AC and is also lock monitored. The GEM ML210 and Gem ML20N SW comes complete with single and double keeper plates and a faceplate for Abloy EL412 and Abloy EL42 replacements.
Features of the GEM ML210 & ML210N SW:
- Operating Voltage: 12~24VDC/AC
- Current Draw: 210mA/12VDC;150mA/24VDC
- Version Changeable: Fail-Safe or Fail-secure
- Operating Temperature: -10~45ºC
- Humidity: 0~95% non-condensing
- Lock Bolt Sensor Switch Output: SPDT rated 3A/125VAC
- Solenoid testing: Tested up to 1,000,000 cycles
- Net Weight: 594g
- Applicable to horizontal and vertical installation
Order the GEM ML210 and ML210N SW electric locks online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.