Promix-AD.KM.01 Key Over Ride Cylinder with thumb turn
Designed to open Promix-SM203 or Promix-SM213 electromechanical locks by a key from outside, and by a thumb turn from inside. This enables the key overide or thumbturn operation from the inside to allow safe exit in the case of an emergency at all times. Replaces the strike plate of previously installed Promix-SM203 or Promix-SM213 locks.
- The Promix-AD.KM.01 lock allows key over ride of the electromechanical locks Promix SM203 or Promix SM213 in case of power failure.
- Promix-AD.KM.01 is recommended if you use normally closed locks to enable key over ride from the outside, and thumb turn operation from the inside to allow an exit in the case of an emergency or power failure.
- Can be installed on the door leaf of 40 mm thickness instead of the strike plate (from the lock package contents).
- To be used when the lock is installed in the doorframe.
- For detailed product and installation details please see product information tab above.
- Package contents
- Assembled lock unlocking mechanism – 1 PC.
- Cylinder mechanism 60 mm (complete with keys) – 1 PC.
- Plate – 1 PC.
- Key plate (set) – 2 PC.
- Strike plate (not included, supplied with Promix SM203 or Promix SM213 locks)
- Self-tapping screw 3.5х32 DIN 7982 (not included, supplied with Promix SM203 or Promix SM213 locks)
- Self-tapping screw 3.5х16 DIN 7982 – 4 PC.
- Marking template – 1PC.
- Operating Manual – 1 PC.