SCLAK Bluetooth Smartphone Access Control System FREE UK SHIPPING!
View the SCLAK bluetooth smartphone access control system to manage and administer unlimited electric locks on entrance doors & gates remotely anywhere and at any time.
The SCLAK bluetooth smartphone access control system at Electric Locking Systems is used to manage and administer unlimited electric locks on entrance doors and gates remotely anywhere and at any time.
- 1 SCLAK device
Contact us to learn more about SCLAK accessories:
- SCLAK cylinder lock
- SCLAK digital keypad
- SCLAK reader
- SCLAK remote
The SCLAK device enables users to unlock doors via Bluetooth proximity (15 meters) and a smartphone app. Each time an activated user unlocks a door via the SCLAK Bluetooth controller, the app records the activation via the cloud, so that access can always be monitored. Add users to the system easily via an invitation over email or text with a link to the app.
Control the visitor’s access easily with SCLAK. Once a guest approaches the SCLAK system registers their presence and sends an alert to the administrator for authorisation. This authorisation can be set to one time only or on a schedule, with the ability to revoke access at any time. Please note that their details are not recorded.
How to use the SCLAK Bluetooth access control reader:
- Open the door via a button on the app or set it to auto open. The door or gate will open automatically when the user is within 15 metres of it and the app is open in the background.
- If a visitor comes to the door, the administrator will be notified via the app and can double tap to open the door or gate.
Where can SCLAK be used?
Use a SCLAK smartphone access control system in numerous locations, as the number of units that can be connected to the cloud-based system is virtually limitless, as are the number of doors/gates users. This enables control of access systems all around the world via a smartphone or computer.
SCLAK works with existing access control systems via connection to an existing power supply. Use SCLAK on residential doors, electric gates, garage doors, roller shutters and more.
How secure is SCLAK?
SCLAK uses SHA-2 (designed by the USA National Security Agency) and Bluetooth 4.0 technology which provides an ultra-high level of encryption security widely recognised and used by large organisations throughout the world.
Can I add additional administrators/users?
The initial purchase of the SCLAK unit includes use of the cloud-based system. Adding multiple users is possible via an in-app purchase of the multiple user packs, which come with a free 3 lifetime user pack. Find additional pricing information below and note the prices below are correct as of September 2017.
- Increase the number of owners/administrators to the system network for £10.99 each.
- 20 user packs are valid for 1 year at a cost of £3.99
Electric Locking Systems sell the SCLAK Bluetooth switch unit only (we have no control of the application or interact with the cloud system), after which you deal directly with SCLAK via their cloud-based service. We support the manufacturer’s warranty.
Electric Locking Systems can supply hundreds of different locking options to work with the SCLAK Bluetooth access control reader including a range of electric door and gate locks. For advice on which electric lock will suit your application please contact us.
Additional SCLAK features:
- Uses Bluetooth 4.0
- Uses SHA-2 authenticated certificates
- Two stage security check
- Encrypted communication
- IP44 rated
- Working temperature -20c to +60c
- Size 50 x 50 x 24 mm
- Work in conjunction with other access control devices
- 15 Meter (50 feet) working range
- Virtually un-limited users
- Audit trail, see who has been in and when
- Add and delete users at will
- Works with virtually all electric locking solutions
- Works on iOS 8 and Android 4.3 or higher
- Power supply 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC
Order the SCLAK Bluetooth smartphone access control system online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.