Securefast AL900 Series Electric Door Lock Release
The Securefast AL900 series is an extremely versatile electric mortice release offering many features and functions. It is an ANSI style electric door release with various faceplates for timber or metal applications.
The AL900 series of Securefast electric releases are designed to work with most leading brand deadlocking night latch locks. Each electric release is supplied as fail secure operation but can easily be changed to fail safe operation with the simple removal of a screw. The electric mortice releases also have two forms of monitoring, latch (AL900M) or latch with door position versions available (AL900DM). Set them to 12V or 24V by simply reconfiguring the wires in a different order.
We stock the following range of AL900 electric releases:
- AL900 = ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12/24V DC (Fail Secure/Safe) Long/Short Faceplate
- AL900DM =ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12/24V DC (Fail Secure/Safe) Long/Short Faceplate – Dual Monitored
- AL900M = ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12/24V DC (Fail Secure/Safe) Long/Short Faceplate – Monitored
- AL900-EL10= 10mm Extension Lip
- AL900-EL25 = 25mm Extension Lip
- AL900-EL50 = 50mm Extension Lip
- 1000lbs Holding Force
- Simple Fail Safe/Fail Secure changeover
- Easy installation
- 12/24V AC/DC on Site Settable
- AC Fail Secure only & DC Fail Safe/Fail Secure
- Long and short faceplates are provided
- Easy replacement for most leading brand ANSI electric releases
- Supplied with 250mm of cable
- 25 and 50mm extension lips available
- Power consumption and current draw: 12/24V DC – 300mA
- 24/24V DC – 150mA
Buy the Securefast AL900 Series of electric mortice releases online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.