Securefast AL900 Electric Door Lock Release
AL900 series is an extremely versatile electric mortice release . ANSI style electric door release various faceplates timber metal applications.
Fire rated for use 30min timber doors opening inward outward Fire rated for use on 60 min timber doors
The AL900 series of Securefast electric releases are designed to work with most leading brand deadlocking night latch locks. Each electric release is supplied as fail secure operation but can easily be changed to fail safe operation with the simple removal of a screw. The electric mortice releases also have two forms of monitoring, latch (AL900M) or latch with door position versions available (AL900DM). Set them to 12V or 24V by simply reconfiguring the wires in a different order.
Fire rated for use on 30min timber doors opening inward and outward – Report No 419607 by Warrington Fire
• Fire rated for use on 60 min timber doors (Report with GE Door Manufacturer)
• Performance tested to EN14846
• CE marked and EMC tested
For Fire Assessment report, detailed product and installation information please see product information tab above
For fire rating please order intumescent pack SINAL900-1MM.See you may also need above left.
We stock the following range of AL900 electric releases:
- AL900 = ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12/24V DC (Fail Secure/Safe) Long/Short Faceplate
- AL900DM =ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12/24V DC (Fail Secure/Safe) Long/Short Faceplate – Dual Monitored
- AL900M = ANSI Mortice Electric Release 12/24V DC (Fail Secure/Safe) Long/Short Faceplate – Monitored
- AL900-EL10= 10mm Extension Lip-Please See Above Left to order
- AL900-EL25 = 25mm Extension Lip-Please See Above Left to order
- AL900-EL50 = 50mm Extension Lip-Please See Above Left to order
- For fire rating please order intumescent pack SINAL900-1MM. Please See Above Left to order
- 1000lbs Holding Force
- Simple Fail Safe/Fail Secure changeover
- Easy installation
- 12/24V AC/DC on Site Settable
- AC Fail Secure only & DC Fail Safe/Fail Secure
- Long and short faceplates are provided
- Easy replacement for most leading brand ANSI electric releases
- Supplied with 250mm of cable
- 25 and 50mm extension lips available
- Power consumption and current draw: 12/24V DC – 300mA
- 24/24V DC – 150mA
Buy the Securefast AL900 Series of electric mortice releases online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.