Securefast “Door Release” Touch Free Exit Switches
Touch Free Exit Switches a versatile switch which utilises infrared technology that requires no physical touch for
activation. Which can help limit virus contagion and other contaminants making it particularly suitable for hospitals, care homes,health facilities, offices and many other public buildings
.The switch operates at 12 to 24V DC and is equipped with dual colour halo illumination.(red & green) providing visual indication and logical feedback to the user.
The switch is supplied flush mounted on a 1gang, 2mm satin stainless steel plate and the legend is silk screened. Supplied with a 35nn galvanised steel electrical backbox and fixings.
The switch can operate as either a momentary or maintained contact by adjusting the time
Features & Benefits
• Infrared switch requiring NO touch
• IP65 (frontal presentation)
• Adjustable read range
• Momentary Or Maintained contact
• Dual colour (red/green) halo illumination
• 12/24V DC operation
• RoHs compliant
• Surface box available(Please see you may also need above left to order surface mounting box)