SBL315.S Easy Push Button Digital Knob Holdback
The SBL315.S Securefast Easy Code push button mechanical digital lock features a knob and holdback in satin chrome.
The Securefast SBL315 Easy Code mechanical digital lock is a push button lock with knob and hold back function. Designed to offer a simple installation and operation, it provides a convenient means for high security for areas frequented by low to medium traffic. The Securefast digital lock is ideal for use in office and commercial buildings, warehouses and educational facilities.
The Securefast SBL315.S makes it easy to change the code should personnel change and it is required for security reasons. Simply push in and rotate the dials on the back of the mechanical lock using a flat screwdriver and change the code. The Securefast push button lock is also made up on a non handed design so it can be used for left and right hand doors.
Features of the Securefast SBL315.S include:
- Non fire rated lock
- Supplied with 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch
- Hold back function on internal knob allows unrestricted access
- Successfully fire tested to EN1637 for use on fire doors up to 1 hr
- Suitable for external use having completed 240hr salt spray test to EN1670
- Over 2000 non-sequential codes
- Internal unit provides egress by a large turn knob
- Suitable for timber doors 35 – 65mm thick
- Compact and robust zinc die cast body
Order the Securefast SBL315.S push button door lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.