Securefast Electric Sash Lock
View the electric sash door lock for high traffic exit doors and access controlled doors, with a lock case 60mm back set and 12V 1A DC operation.
The electric sash door lock at Electric Locking Systems is ideal for high traffic exit doors and access controlled doors, with a lock case 60mm back set and 12V 1A DC operation.
The electric escape sash lock offers a choice of functions in a single lock case, allowing for ease of specification, installation and operation.
The high quality British made electric lock provides the ideal security solution for all entrance doors, corridor doors, high traffic exit doors and access controlled doors.
• lock case 60mm back set, 72mm lock centres
• inside handle operation withdraws latch and deadbolts with a single action and overrides all other applications on the escape sash lock
• outside handle operation is blocked when deadbolt is thrown to maintain engagement of the latch bolt and prevent application of a side load to the deadbolt
• deadbolt is automatically thrown 3 seconds after the door is fully closed or if the door is unlocked but has not been opened
• the deadbolt is fully withdrawn before the latch bolt disengages from the striker to ensure that no side loading is applied to the deadbolt
• 8mm stainless steel follower
• 12v 1a dc operation, the coil is pulsed to control temperature