Securefast SBL340.S Traditional Code Push Button Mechanical Digital Lock with Knob & Deadbolt
Choose the Securefast SBL340.S traditional code mechanical digital lock if your requirements specify a need for a compact, self contained push button deadbolt lock with knob.
The SBL340.S mechanical digital lock by Securefast is a push button deadbolt lock with a knob, compactly designed and ideal for use in situations where the door may often be left open. The internal unit has a turn knob which throws and withdraws the dead bolt. The 20mm throw digital deadbolt enables easy security for low to medium traffic areas such as workshops, office buildings, schools and commercial premises.
The Securefast traditional code range are convenient, easy to use push button locks that require no keys, key access cards or fobs. They don’t require any additional hardware and installation is simple due to the tubular latch needing minimal cutting of the door. Reinstate security quickly if codes are compromised by staff turnover.
Features and benefits of the Securefast digital lock includes:
- Non fire rated lock
- Supplied with 20mm deadbolt throw
- Suitable for external use having completed 240 hour salt spray test to EN1670
- Internal unit provides egress by a large turn knob
- Supplied with mortice keep for outward opening doors and surface keep for inward opening
- Compact and robust zinc die cast body
- Suitable for timber doors 35-65mm thick
- Supplied with black neoprene seals
- Deadbolt can be thrown with or without entering the code
- Deadbolt can only be withdrawn on the outside by entering the code
Order the Securefast Traditional Code SBL340.S push button mechanical digital lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.