Securefast SBL365.S Easy Code Push Button Mechanical Digital Lock with Lever, Passage Mode & Tubular Latch FREE UK SHIPPING!
View the Securefast SB365.S Easy Code push button mechanical digital lock with lever and passage mode. Suitable for steel doors with simple code changing capabilities.
The Securefast SB365.S is from the Easy Code range of mechanical locks and features a push button lever lock for easy entry. The non handed design is suitable for left or right hand doors, and the lever is available on both sides for ease of use. The Easy Code digital lock range has been designed to simplify the code changing process by eliminating the need to move detainers around in the mechanism. Simply push in and rotate the dials on the back of the outside unit with a flat screwdriver to change the code. If codes are compromised, this makes reinstating security quick and simple, such as a change in personnel.
The Securefast push button door lock is suitable for low to medium traffic areas, such as offices, workshops, warehouses and more. Ideal for steel and timber doors, it is supplied with a tubular latch in satin chrome.
- Fire rated lock
- Supplied with tubular latch
- Successfully fire tested to EN1637 for use on fire doors up to 1 hr
- Suitable for external use having completed 240hr salt spray test to EN1670
- Clutch mechanism on lever handle to prevent damage from misuse
- Suitable for timber and steel doors 35 – 65mm thick
- Compact and robust zinc die cast body
- Free passage mode
- Supplied with black neoprene seals
Order the Securefast Easy Code SBL365.S push button mechanical digital lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.