Securefast SBL700.S Mechanical Digital Lock
View the Securefast SBL700.S mechanical digital lock for medium security.
The SBL700.S at Electric Locking Systems offers a simple and convenient means of providing security for low to medium traffic areas such as store rooms, workshops, plant rooms and offices and is supplied complete with a 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch. The large turn knob on the inside and outside of the unit is universal for left and right hand opening doors.
Changing the code on the SBL700.S could not be easier as the code can be changed while the unit is still fitted to the door.
Features & Benefits
• Easy code change without having to remove the
• unit from the door
• Large turn inside and outside and with lip at the
• base of the outside unit to pull the door open on
• outward opening doors
• Over 800 different non-sequential code
• 10 digit non-sequential code, with cancel
• function button
• Passage function button
• Suitable for timber doors from 40-54mm in
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Compact and robust heavy duty zinc die cast
• Supplied with 60mm backset deadlocking
• tubular latch
• Optional 70mm backset latches are available on
• Spare coding keys are available on request