Securefast SB350.S Traditional Code Push Button Mechanical Digital Lock with Knob, Holdback & Key Override
The Securefast SB350.S push button mechanical digital lock features a knob, holdback and key override.
The SBL350 from the Securefast traditional code range of push button mechanical digital locks is compact and self contained with a knob, holdback and key override. The key override in the kjnob allows entry via a pin code or keys. Users can choose a code from 3 to 7 digits.
Supplied complete with a 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch. The digital lock is robust and gives a convenient means of providing security for low to medium traffic areas such as storerooms, workshops, plant rooms and offices. The SBL350 allows entry either via the code or with one of the keys supplied with the unit. The internal unit provides safe egress by a large turn knob.
Features of the SB350:
- Non fire rated lock
- Key override feature to gain access in an emergency or as an alternative to code entry
- Suitable for external use having completed 240hr salt spray test to EN1670
- Internal unit provides egress by a large turn knob
- Hold back function on internal unit allows unrestricted access
- Suitable for timber doors 35 – 65mm thick
- Compact and robust zinc die cast body
- Supplied with 3 No. standard differ keys
- Supplied with black neoprene seals
Buy the Securefast SB350 push button mechanical digital lock online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.