Securitron GL1 Electric Gate Lock
View the Securitron Electric Gate Lock GL1 FLM.
If ordering the fail secure GL1 you will also need to order the Securitron GMC Gate Lock Mortise Cylinder
to enable key overide
If ordering the fail secure GL1 you will also need to order the Securitron GMC Gate Lock Mortise Cylinder to enable key overide, see above left “you may also need” and click
2,000 lbs. Holding Force Gate Lock
Electromechanical Gate lock Solution Offers an amazing One Ton of Holding Power it is widely used by gate installers due to its reliability and ease of operation and the reassurance offered with the Magna®Care warranty lifetime replacement.
The heavy duty GL1 is able to provide class leading secure locking in extreme weather conditions and will operate with all types of access control and door/gate entry systems,this lock is seen installed at airport facilities,remote storage yards and able to cope with large heavy doors or gates.
Offering extremely flexible installation options with electrical and manually operated outdoor gates whether they are swinging or sliding.
The GL1 provides 2000lbs of holding force for electrical and manually operated indoor or outdoor gates where pre-load is a concern
Please refer to the product and install information or contact us for advise.
- Patent: 8,047,582
- Holding Force: 2000lbs [907kg]
- Dimensions: 2-3/4″L x 7-1/4″W x 3-1/4″D
-12 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 sec.) @ 870mA – Reduced: 290mA Power
Consumption: 3.5 Watts
-24 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 sec.) @ 720mA – Reduced: 170mA Power
Consumption: 4.1 Watts
- Operating temperature: -58 to +167F [-50 to +75C]
-Indoor or outdoor use
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs [2.72kg]
- Finishes: Black Finish
- 2,000 lbs holding force
- Operates under preload up to 100lbs
- Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
- Accepts a standard mortise cylinder with Adams Rite MS cam for manual key override (not included, see spacer guide below)
- Self-aligning receiver (+/- 1/2″ horizontally) helps compensate for gate misalignment and sag
- Tamper resistant cast housing
- Optional latch status monitor
- Surface mount
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty