Securitron M62 Series Holding Force Magnalock
View the Securitron M62 Series Holding Force Magnalock
The Securitron M62 Series Holding Force Magnalock at Electric Locking Systems.
Suited to 12 and 24V DC with a 1200 lb holding force.
The M62 electromagnetic lock is ideal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. With unsurpassed durability, the M62 will last long after most buildings wear out. Applications include storage areas, rooms, and hallways where reliability, high durability and low-maintenance are required. Simple to fit and easy to operate with a reassuring lifetime no fault warranty.
Suitable for access control systems or entry phone system.
• Patented instant release circuit – no residual magnetism
• Fully sealed electronics – tamper proof and weatherproof
• Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
• Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
• Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
• All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
• Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
• Dress Covers available
• Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
• Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
• Lock options include BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor, integrated door position switch, conduit fitting, double and face mount models
• Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2″ female – 3/4″ male
• Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
• UL Listed
• MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
• Holding Force: 1200 lbs. [544 kg]
• Current Draw and Voltage: 250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
• Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.