Securitron M82 Series Holding Force Magnalock
View the Securitron M82 Series Holding Force Magnalock.
View the Securitron M82 Series Holding Force Magnalock at Electric Locking Systems. It packs 1800lbs of holding force for the ultimate in Magnalock® reliability with automatic dual voltage and magnetic bond sensing function as standard.
Preferred and recognized by industry experts for installations on airports, military bases, railway crossings, prisons and detention facilities where a high level of secure locking is required.
The M82 excels on large, high security gates and is able to work in conjunction with all access control systems or entry phone systems, in all weather conditions.
Simple to fit and easy to operate offering reliability, high durability and low-maintenance with a reassuring lifetime no fault warranty.
Ideal for outdoor traffic control the M82 electromagnetic lock is ideal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. With unsurpassed durability, the M82 will last long after most buildings wear out.
Suitable for access control systems or entry phone system.
• Patented instant release circuit – no residual magnetism
• Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
• Fully sealed electronics – tamper proof and weatherproof
• Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
• Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (us32d/630)
• All ferrous metal surfaces plated to mil specification
• Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type include mounting brackets, housings and dress covers
• Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
• Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
• Bondstat magnetic bond sensor standard
• Integrated door position switch, conduit and face mount models available
• Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2″ female – 3/4″ male
• Ul listed
• Magnacare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
• Holding force: 1800 lbs. [816 kg]
• Current draw and voltage: 350ma at 12vdc; 200ma at 24vdc
• Operating temperature: -40 to +140f [-40 to +60c]
• Shipping weight: 16 lbs.