Securitron SAM Magnalock Magnetic Shear Lock
View the Securitron magnetic lock, SAM Magnalock, unmonitored or monitored. Suited to 12 and 24V DC with a 1200 lb holding force.
SEE TEMPLATES IN PHOTOS TO LEFT.
View the Securitron magnetic lock, SAM Magnalock at Electric Locking Systems unmonitored. Suited to 12 and 24V DC with a 1200 lb holding force.
Capable of working with all access control systems or door entry phone systems, offering secure locking strength at any angle for any application.
This concealed Magnalock is ideal for traffic control or medium security and with its flexible mounting options offer solutions to the most challenging door control situations.
The sam shear aligning Magnalock has mounting options to provide flexible installation for a single door or each leaf on a pair of doors and can be on a sliding, in-swing, out-swing or swing-through door.
It mounts fully concealed into wood, steel, aluminium or Herculite doors in any position: at the header, door edge or threshold.
1200 lbs. Holding force shear aligning magnalock mounts fully concealed into wood, steel or aluminium doors. Sam can also be installed in any position on the door – top, side or bottom and is ideal for swing through and sliding doors. These Sam shear locks will work in conjunction with access control systems.
• Patented instant release circuit – no residual magnetism
• Fully sealed electronics – tamper proof and weatherproof
• Mounted using steel machine screws
• Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
• All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
• Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type including mounting brackets
• Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
• Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
• Lock options include BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor and integrated door position switch
• UL Listed
• MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
• Holding Force: 1200 lbs. [544 kg]
• Current Draw and Voltage: 320mA at 12VDC; 170mA at 24VDC
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
• Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.