Trimec ES110 Electric Strike Lock
View the weather resistant Trimec ES110 series locks.
The ES110 is a cost efficient robust electric strike with a solid construction of one-piece cast aluminium body and stainless steel striker. Having a deeper than normal strike-keeper area, ES110 is designed to work with an extensive range of locks and offers the same level of security and reliability usually provided by more expensive electric locking solutions.
Extension lips are available to accommodate the installation of electric strikes on door frames with different thickness. The ES110 product range of patented electric strikes are suitable for use with all access control installations where flexibility, security and lower cost are required.
- All models IP56 Weather resistant
- Fail safe/fail secure changeable on site
- Stainless steel striker for extra strength and durability
- Stainless steel locking pins
- Multi Voltage 12Vdc & 24Vdc
- Optional mounting kit
- Installation template
- Suitable For 18mm latch with a 3mm door gap
- TRICARE® 5 Year Warranty
- Exposed areas
- High traffic areas
- Open in/open out doors
- Suitable for use with all access control systems
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1.2005 (Part 1: Fire resistant door sets)
- Approved to UL1034 (highest level)
- CE Approved
- C-Tick Certified
- Weather Resistant (IP56)