Trimec ES2000 Electric Strike Lock
View the ES2000 series of electric strikes, fully monitored for high security.
The ES2000 series electric strikes are fully monitored high security products manufactured from stainless steel and designed for use with all access control systems. The strikes are suitable for use with hinged doors which require either fire or security control as part of a building management system.
These strikes are flexible and can be changed from fail safe to fail secure, mounted on the left or right hand side of the door and are available in 12Vdc.
They offer a strong, dependable and long-lasting electric strike solution with a 850kg holding force and endurance rating of 1 million cycles.
• Fully monitored – strike locked and door latched
• Fail safe/fail secure changeable on site
• High security
• 4 Hour fire rating
• 850kg holding force
• 1 million cycles endurance rating
• Cast stainless steel body
• Stainless steel locking pins
• SCEC Endorsed
• Low Current consumption – Max 175ma @12Vdc
• Solenoid rated for continuous use
• Mounting kit supplied as standard
• TRICARE® 5 Year Warranty
• High traffic areas
• Fire rated door sets
• Open in/open out doors
• Suitable for use with all access control systems
Standards and Compliance
• S3 (Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993)
• D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993)
• BS 5872 Approved
• Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1.2005 (Part 1: Fire resistant door sets)
• Approved to UL1034 (highest level)
• CE Approved
• C-Tick Certified
• SCEC endorsed for secure areas