Trimec ES2600 Electric Strike Lock FREE UK SHIPPING!
The Trimec monitored electric strike ES2600 series consists of surface mounted electric strikes in stainless steel for high security, designed to be used with panic bars on emergency doors.
Built in stainless steel, this Trimec electric strike ES2600 is the ultimate high security lock for emergency doors. Use in conjunction with panic push bars new or old and mount on the surface of the door.
The monitored electric strike changes “Exit only” doors with “Pullman type” latches into a door that permits full access control from both sides. With 650kg of holding force, fail safe and secure options (changeable on site) and fully monitored with both the solenoid and latch or door monitoring functions.
We stock two types of the Trimec ES2600:
- 112601-000 = 12V Fail Safe with Roller Keeper for Panic Bar
- 112603-000 = 24V Fail Safe with Roller Keeper for Panic Bar
- Fail safe/fail secure changeable on site
- High security
- Available in 12 or 24Vdc
- 650kg holding force
- 1 million cycles endurance rating
- Body depth only 27mm
- Cast stainless steel body
- Low current consumption – max 175Ma @ 12Vdc
- Continuously rated solenoid
- Installation template
- Australian designed
- TRICARE® 5 Year Warranty
- For use with panic bars
- Surface mount
- Egress doors
- Fire rated door sets
- Open out door sets
- Suitable for use with all access control systems
- Standards and Compliance
- Approved to UL1034 (highest level)
- CE Approved
- C-Tick Certified
Buy the Trimec monitored electric strike ES2600 online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.