Trimec ES2600 Electric Strike Lock
View the ES2600 series of surface mounted electric strikes for high security.
The ES2600 Series surface mounted electric strikes are high security products manufactured from solid stainless steel and designed to be used with existing and new panic bars fitted to emergency doors.
When used in conjunction with a standard access control system, these strikes convert “Exit only” doors with “Pullman type” latches into a full access controlled door, thereby allowing authorised access from the secure side.
The ES2600 series are fully monitored with both solenoid and latch/door monitoring functions & can be changed from fail safe to fail secure on site.
• Fail safe/fail secure changeable on site
• High security
• Available in 12 or 24Vdc
• 650kg holding force
• 1 million cycles endurance rating
• Body depth only 27mm
• Cast stainless steel body
• Low current consumption – max 175Ma @ 12Vdc
• Continuously rated solenoid
• Installation template
• Australian designed
• TRICARE® 5 Year Warranty
• For use with panic bars
• Surface mount
• Egress doors
• Fire rated door sets
• Open out door sets
• Suitable for use with all access control systems
Standards and Compliance
• Approved to UL1034 (highest level)
• CE Approved
• C-Tick Certified