Trimec ES6000 Electric Hook Lock FREE UK SHIPPING!
The Trimec ES6000 electric hook lock is suitable for swinging and sliding doors and easily attached to wood or steel door frames.
The Trimec ES6000 is heavy duty electric lock designed with its high pre load (side load) capability of up to 300 kg, high holding force of up to 700 kg and up to 4 hours fire rating.
- ES6001SIL Surface, Product Code-116001-010., Hook Lock Monitored, 12 – 24V Fail Safe Silver Cover
- ES6001SS Mortice Product Code-116001-000, Hook Lock Monitored, 12 – 24V Fail Safe SS Faceplate (Recessed) version (product code: ),
- The ES6000 electric hook lock recess mounted version is completed with elegant satin stainless-steel faceplate. The surface mounted version is completed with a cast aluminium cover. Mount it vertically and horizontally, with self-latching ability without power for fire applications.
Trimec ES6000 Specification:
- Side load (pre-load) capable operates freely with up to 300 kg of side pressure
- Will self-latch without power for fire applications
- 680kg holding force, 70 foot-lbs. dynamic strength rating and tested to 300kg pre-load capability
- Robust construction with stainless steel components used
- Low profile so will protrude only 40mm into door headroom
- Multi voltage: Automatic selection 12 to 30Vdc with back EMF protection and reverse polarity protection
- Low current consumption
- 12VDC- 250mA after 1 sec. (initial current 830mA)
- 24VDC- 140mA after 1 sec. (initial current 530mA)
- Tested to 300kg pre-load capability
- Endurance of 250,000 cycles endurance testing
- Internal testing achieved: 2,000,000 cycles of operation
- Pre-load: 660lbs (300kg) pre-load capability
- Environmental operational temperature range of -20°C to + 60°C
- Lock body: cast aluminium construction and solid stainless-steel construction
- Lock bolt: solid stainless steel
Order the Trimec ES6000 online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.