Vanderbilt V42 Keypad Lock
View the Vanderbilt V42 keypad lock, formerly Siemens K42 with a two code option for indoor & outdoor mounting.
The Vanderbilt V42 keypad lock at Electric Locking Systems is the best-selling code lock in the world. It is compact and easy to use with a modern design that is suitable for either indoor or outdoor mounting. The V42 has a capacity of two four-digit codes. One can be used by residents while the other is used by the property caretaker, for example. All settings are made directly in the unit.
• Operating voltage: 12 to 24 VAC/DC
• Current consumption: 8 mA in standby
• Inputs: Exit button requests with delay. Two separate for code disable.
• Outputs: Voltage-free relay contact, max. 1 A, 28 VDC.
• Opening time: 1–30 sec.
• Code capacity: Two four-digit codes
• Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design). In very exposed locations, use SH2 or SH1 rain cover.
• Housing protection: IP54 design
• Housing: Cast metal with stainless steel buttons and security lock.
• Colour: Grey
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 80 x 140 x 40 mm
• Weight: 0.72 kg
• Operation temperature: -35 to +55 °C