Vanderbilt V44 Duo Keypad Lock
View the Vanderbilt V44 keypad lock, formerly Siemans K44 with a duo keypad for two doors.
The Vanderbilt V44 Duo keypad lock at Electric Locking Systems is a programmable codelock for one or two doors. It is possible to set separate codes for each door or the same code for both. V44 Duo also provides the option of door control and alarm output. The V44 Duo has a code capacity of 20 four-digit codes and 10 six-digit codes. By using the V44 Duo’s tamper switch in combination with the SK5 security unit, it is possible to achieve a higher level of security.
• Operating voltage: 10 to 35 VDC & 8 to 24 VAC
• Current consumption: 75 mA in standby
• Inputs: Two exit button requests with delay. Two separate for codes disable. Two for door contacts. External control of zero opening.
• Outputs: Two voltage-free relay contacts, max. 2 A, 28 VDC. Open collector for duress/alert. Open collector for door bell. Tamper switch for alarm connection (normally closed).
• Opening time: 1-99 seconds programmable from keypad
• Door capacity: Two
• Code capacity: 20 four-digit codes and 10 six-digit codes
• Operating temperature: -35 to +55 °C
• Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design). In very exposed locations, use SH2 or SH1 rain cover.
• Housing protection: IP54 design
• Housing: Cast metal with stainless steel buttons and security lock
• Colour: Grey
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 80 x 140 x 40 mm
• Weight: 0.75 kg