Vanderbilt V44 Duo Electronic Keypad FREE UK SHIPPING!
View the Vanderbilt V44 electronic keypad, formerly known as the Siemens K44, a programmable keypad for one or two doors.
The Vanderbilt V44 Duo electronic keypad (or Siemens K44) at Electric Locking Systems is ideal for use as an indoor our outdoor keypad two door entry system. Set separate codes for each door or the same code for both. The Vanderbilt V44 Duo also provides the option of door control and alarm output, with all programming done via the door keypad itself. The V44 Duo keypad has a code capacity of 20 four-digit codes and 10 six-digit codes. By using the Vanderbilt V44 Duo’s tamper switch in combination with the SK5 security unit, it is possible to achieve a higher level of security.
- Operating voltage: 10 to 35V DC & 8 to 24V AC
- Current consumption: 75 mA in standby
- Inputs: Two exit button requests with delay. Two separate for codes disable. Two for door contacts. External control of zero opening.
- Outputs: Two voltage-free relay contacts, max. 2 A, 28 VDC. Open collector for duress/alert. Open collector for door bell. Tamper switch for alarm connection (normally closed).
- Opening time: 1-99 seconds programmable from keypad
- Door capacity: Two
- Code capacity: 20 four-digit codes and 10 six-digit codes
- Operating temperature: -35 to +55 °C
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design). In very exposed locations, use SH2 or SH1 rain cover.
- Housing protection: IP54 design
- Housing: Cast metal with stainless steel buttons and security lock
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 80 x 140 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.75 kg
Order the Vanderbilt V44 electronic keypad online at Electric Locking Systems with worldwide delivery, same day dispatch and free technical support.